Wednesday 18 June 2008

Welcome


Well this is the third time I have tried to set this up!! i am so not IT savvy!! thank you Valerie Slater for putting me on to this way of keeping things up to date.My website is long overdue for an update so instead I will try this - thanks Valerie; http://www.ausrose.blogspot.com/

I will try to put up a photo again of my latest quilt which is based on Morris's quilt at Kelmscott Manor. there is a great photo at this link of the original bed cover;



This is my interpreation and Judy Simcock of Cornerstone Creations quilted it for me - thanks Judy - absolutley beautiful. I am writing a book which Country Bumpkin/Inspirations books are publishing and the quilt will be in there along with a load of other new projects. Book to be called "William Morris In Applique"of course!! Today I sepnt the day with my Editor Anna Scott looking for venues for photgrahy. Carrick Hill is hopefully one such venue. More about that later. http://www.countrybumpkin.com.au
I won't do any more for now and see how this goes!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle welcome to blogland I am a friend of Vals I have a blog at http://quiltygal.blogspot.com so come over & visit your quilts are beautiful I will admire from a distance & just let Val make them!!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x