Wednesday 11 July 2012

Apologies to Queensland Quilters


I type this from my sick bed to all of you who had booked for the workshops in Brisbane over the next few days - Please accept my heartfelt apologies for not being there............in 20 plus years of teaching I cannot recall having to cancel an engagement before. I won't go into the gory details (as I am inclined to do!), but suffice to say I have obviously picked up a miserable strain of the flu. It started on Sunday and by Monday when I turned up for my weekly hair appointment I couldn't go through with it. I walked straight out and my family will tell you there is something seriously wrong when I cancel a weekly blow-wave! I have slept on and off for 48 hours and the plus side of that is I have probably lost a couple of kgs and given Larry some well earned peace. (And I never thought 5 degrees outside could be so pleasant when one has a fever!!)
So my sincerest apologies once again - we are working on rescheduling the workshops for February or March next year.
(My William Morris blooms always make me feel better)
Take care and hope the bugs don't bite you X

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear Michele,

    Not good to hear you are so sick. Get well soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon. Love the Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very disappointed to have the workshop cancelled. I hope you recover quickly. Hope to see you early next year. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Michele - I hope you recover soon. I'm battling with the flu as well but not as bad as you. Lots of luv & hugs...Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have been Unwell and couldn't make the trip...
    Take Care and Hope you get Better Soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x