Wednesday 28 November 2012

The black hole

Just touching base to say my computer is back but my email system and all its data could not be saved.......sigh! So this means I have to start from scratch once again. I do know of at least two people who have let me know that they had sent me an email and that it has obviously got 'lost in space'...or in the "black hole" as JulieAnn shared with me today!! So please, please let me know if I haven't answered you! For now the little man makes us smile......



....and go Sophie for the weekend! Good luck Adelaide Dance Movement in the World Supremacy Battlegrounds 2012 on this weekend in Sydney! Good Luck XX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x