Monday 6 March 2017

William Morris In Adelaide Tour bookings open!

Late this afternoon I received an email from Renaissance Tours to say the website and bookings are now live for our William Morris in Adelaide Tours.  When you go to THIS LINK it will take you to the 'Short Breaks' page. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the four different tour date options and follow the prompts on the 'book now' button........good luck! (We will arrange the Whitecroft reunion tour for 2019 later).

If you were on my registered interest list and haven't received an email from me do let me know. For those of you who already live in Adelaide and don't want the extra expense of accommodation I will try to organise some single day trips in the future. I cannot possibly do a post without any photos so to whet your appetite here is a little of what we will see (and all mixed up and in no particular order!)....



































































I look forward to sharing it all with you x

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Michele..so hoping we can join you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography as usual Michele.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x